How to Save Money on your Wedding Invitations.
According to wedding industry survey site theweddingreport.com, the average price for 150 wedding invitations and response cards is $245. Factor in save-the-dates ($114) and thank-you cards ($92) for an average grand total of $451 (before postage). Here are some ways to cut these costs down.
- Send e-vites and save the dates for free using the website paperless post. There is a little free box you can check to see only the free ones they have others you can purchase with a coin system.
- Make your own wedding invitations. (Sample of the one I made above) You can design your own or there are free downloadable templates you can find here. If you do not like any of those checkout Etsy and purchase a design. This shop will print the wedding invitation, rsvp, and provide an envelope for only .95 cents each which probably isn’t much more than you doing it yourself factoring in the cost of ink, paper, and envelopes just minus the stress.
- Groupon usually has some really good deals on wedding invitations.
- Zazzle this website shows the price per card if purchased individually when you raise the quantity the price drops lower.
- Snap fish – I printed my save the dates as pictures using coupon code 99PNYOCT and got 99 prints for 99 cents. When they arrive I will add in a picture of those.
- Walmart has wedding invitations starting at 99 cents. click here to see their collection.